Wednesday 8 March 2017

My Trip to Motat by Joel

On Saturday I went to Motat with my Dad, my brother and my step Mum. First ,we went into the main museum and we looked at stuff like old computers and old arcades. Afterward we went into the next building and saw some old machines. Later on we went back outside and looked at some old houses and a old church. A Moment later we had lunch at the Motat cafe. I had chicken strips. After that we went on the tram past the zoo to the aircraft museum and saw some old aircraft's. I saw a old New Zealand Air Force aircraft. Lastly we went back on the tram back to the main bit of Motat and went back home. I had Dominos Pizza for dinner that night. My pizza had beef and onion on it. I had a really fun time at Motat.  
... of planes at MOTAT.jpgFile:Tram between MOTAT sites. ...
       

 

No comments :

Post a Comment