Friday 18 August 2017

Visit to the Dentist By Joel


Yesterday our class went to the Dentist to check on our teeth. We went in the school van. It was at Pt. England School. When we got there we waited for our turn to go see the Dentist. My Dentist, Heidi said “Hi” to me and she sat me down. She checked my teeth and she said that I have done a good job at cleaning my teeth but I do have a little hole in one of my teeth. So I’ll have to go back to the Dentist some time to get it sorted out. Next, she took me to the X-Ray room to take an x-ray of my teeth. After that was done, she took me back to the dental room to clean my teeth. I had a really fun time at the Dentist but I was a little bit disappointed that I had a hole in one of my teeth. Screenshot 2017-08-18 at 09.28.23.png


Screenshot 2017-08-18 at 09.29.18.png

         

                                            

No comments :

Post a Comment